Kenwerk is the Dutch Centre of Expertise for Vocational Education, Training and the Labour Market for the hospitality, bakery, travel, leisure and facility management. Our activities outside the Netherlands are primarily aimed at certifying work placement companies for these sectors. We work on behalf of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science.
As of 1 August 2015, Kenwerk will transfer your accreditation to the Cooperation organization for Vocational Education, Training and the Labour Market (SBB). Along with SBB we will ensure that you can continue to count on support for training young professionals in practice.
Acting as an independent intermediary, Kenwerk connects social partners and vocational schools to provide society with qualified professionals, now and in the future.
We do this by:
- Certifying work placement companies and coaching and advising work placement companies and their mentor in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Translating labour market developments into curriculum material in the Netherlands.
- Offering expertise in the field of qualifying and verifying in the Netherlands.
- Encouraging dialogue between regional VET colleges and work placement companies in the Netherlands.
- Carrying out projects designed to bring business, trade and industry closer to VET education.
Kenwerk finds solutions that contribute to a healthy labour market at national and regional levels, at home and in Europe. Are you interested in Kenwerk’s activities and results? Feel free to contact us anytime.
Kenwerk certifies work placement companies in the hospitality, bakery, travel, leisure and facility management sectors in the Netherlands and abroad. The conditions for work placement company certification were established by the Kenwerk board, which includes school, employer and employee representatives.